Friday, December 11, 2009

Holiday Cozy Mystery Title Challenge

I promised to make a holiday murder mystery title out of whatever words my Facebook followers gave me. Okay, fine, I cheated a little by giving chapter titles, too… Tough!


Gingerbread
Wassail
Roses
Glasses
Levi Johnston
Santa Claus
Beer
Rick Springfield
Blonde
Horse
Egg Nog
St. Clair Broiler
Nausea
In-laws
Candy caned


The Blonde In-Law Murders: Santa Claus Gets His Candy Caned

Chapter 1: In Which I Meet Rick Springfield at the St. Clair Broiler for Gingerbread Egg Nog and We Get Our Wassail On. 

Chapter 2: In Which My Beer Glasses Saw Only Roses Until A Glimpse of Levi Johnston’s “Horse” Induced Nausea.


There you go! And that's why I'm an incredibly famous writer. Yeah, I need another cup of coffee...

Happy Holidays!
Jessica





5 comments:

Lori's Reading Corner said...

You crack me up!

Mare F said...

Oh, come, I want to read the story to go with them.

Michele said...

I can always count on your for a chuckle. I, too, want chapters.

Shel said...

You need something...I'm not sure it's coffee, though! ROFLMAO! "Wassail on"?????

Heather Webber said...

LOL, too funny. I think "get our wassail on" might be our next famous catch phrase.